Monday, October 20, 2008

MonSters and LaDy BuGs







So Aunt Kristen gave Kohen a BIG BLUE MONSTER costume to wear for Halloween this year...What a JOKE to get him to wear it. He REFUSES...Zach even went to Granda Gerrard's to show Kohen Monsters Inc..still would not wear it. So I thought...Maybe if we put Addi in her costume...Kohen will wear his. SO we did..Addi LOVES to be in hers and looks so cute...Kohen still would not wear it! Zach and I finally had to pin him down, put it on him and give him a BIG Candy bar...YEA...He finally wore it and Would not take it off...The joys of KIDS!! They both look so cute. WE are ReAlly ExCiTeD for Halloween this YEAR...

4 Love Notes:

KT and Lance said...

Cute costumes! I can't believe she is walking!!! She looks way to little to be walking! They deffinetly grow up to fast! Good luck with your niece, You have had SO many trials, but never let it get you down. You are amazing!

Dawn said...

I love the costumes. Your kids could wear garbage bags and still look adorable!! I am so sorry to hear about your niece. I can't imagine how difficult that must be. I miss you all and am looking forward to next month!! Love ya!

The Bingham's said...

Cute costumes!! Love the cute smiling faces.

Anna said...

What cute kids! Those are some fun costumes!