Friday, October 10, 2008

Today...


Today has been a really hard day...We got the dreaded phone call that our niece Kendra was diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor. She was admitted to Primary Children's today and will be started on Chemo and steroids tomorrow.

Kendra is such a LOVING sweet little girl. She will be the first one to give you a hug and tell you something nice. She is always so patient and loving with all the babies in the family. She is always good for a laugh. One funny memory that we have of Kendra is, she was jumping on Grandma's tramp with all the little kids and her brother Ryan kept falling down, she carried him into their mom and dad and said, here mom, "Ryan has a bad case of falling down."

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Kendra. You are a strong little girl, we are so blessed and thankful to have you in our family. We wish you the best of luck these next couple of days. Thank you for your sweetness and your loving heart....We LOVE you!!!

6 Love Notes:

Kristen said...

Well said Beck. I love you guys so much and I am glad we have each other to lean on to get through this. What would we do with out Family?

kellie said...

That is so sad. I am so sorry to hear about your niece. What a sweetheart. How old is she?

You all are definitely in our prayers.

Anna said...

Hey Becky! I saw that you had a blog and I just started mine too. binghamgang.blogspot.com
I am really sorry about your niece. That is just devistating!

Wall-e-Family said...

It is so hard to see anyone go through cancer, especially a young child, but little kids with cancer are so brave and amazing. I hope all is going well for her. We will keep her in our prayres.

Carrie said...

Becky I am so sorry, what a hard thing for such a young family! You are all in my prayers, Hang in there, one thing I have learned this last week is how important it is to trust in the Lord he knows all and is always watching over all us!

Denise said...

Hey Becky! Don't even ask me how I found your blog because I honestly don't know. Just wanted to say Hi & that I have your maternity clothes to return. Will you be around this weekend?