Tuesday, September 23, 2008

ReAl MoMs

This one is for our moms..Thank you SO much for all that you have taught us...

{REAL MOMS}
I got this email the other day thought I'd share it see how true it rings!!
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PLAN TO BE GREAT MoMS,
THOSE OF YOU, WHO ARE GREAT MoMS,
THOSE WHO HAVE GREAT MoMS AND
THOSE OF YOU WHO HAD GREAT MoMS...
Real Mothers don't eat quiche; they don't have time to make it.
Real Mothers know that their kitchen utensils are probably in the sandbox.
Real Mothers often have sticky floors, filthy ovens and happy kids.
Real Mothers know that dried play dough doesn't come out of shag carpets.
Real Mothers don't want to know what the vacuum just sucked up.
Real Mothers sometimes ask 'Why me?' and get their answer when a little voice says, 'Because I love you best.'
Real Mothers know that a child's growth is not measured by height or years or grade... It is marked by the progression of Mama to Mom to Mother...
4 YEARS OF AGE - My Mommy can do anything!
8 YEARS OF AGE - My Mom knows a lot! A whole lot!
12 YEARS OF AGE - My Mother doesn't really know quite everything.
14 YEARS OF AGE - Naturally, Mother doesn't know that, either.
16 YEARS OF AGE - Mother? She's hopelessly old-fashioned.
18 YEARS OF AGE - That old woman? She's way out of date!
25 YEARS OF AGE - Well, she might know a little bit about it.
35 YEARS OF AGE - Before we decide, let's get Mom's opinion.
45 YEARS OF AGE - Wonder what Mom would have thought about it?
65 YEARS OF AGE - Wish I could talk it over with Mom.
"The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole, but true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows, and the beauty of a woman with passing years only grows!"
REMEMBER THAT!!
Have a great day.

3 Love Notes:

emurdock said...

thank you for posting this on a day I was asking "why me!" I am thankful there are other real mothers out there!

Cory and Holly said...

I needed that today! This has been a really hard mommy day! Thanks for that! Your the best!!

kelsey said...

I like!