Tuesday, September 30, 2008

HiGh ScHooL TaG

School: Skyline

1. Did you date someone from your high school? Here and there..I wasn't really into that...but lots of crushes that I can still name off.
2. What kind of car did you drive? You mean the car that my husband STILL drives. A brand NEW Dodge NEON..still kickin' gotta love that car baby!!
3. What was your most embarrassing moment in high school? A bunch of my friends and I went bowling and of course one of my "CRUSHES" was with us, I went to throw the ball and slipped and fell right on my butt.
4. Were you a party animal? No Way...I was the good girl! Unless you consider taking our parents cars before we were 16 driving all around SLC yelling out the windows "BREAKING THE LAW"!!! I almost peed my pants a few times too...
5. Were you considered a flirt? Maybe a little but only if someone started it first.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? My friend Holly and I were in 9th grade choir for a minute...I was a Smart Ace and my teacher, Mrs. Taggert HATED me so it only lasted for a minute..not to mention I have the WORST voice ever!!
7. Were you a nerd? What is that?? I tried to be friends with everyone..but I really hung out with the "Cool Kids"
8. Were you on any varsity teams? No.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Not exactly, in 9th grade..me, Holly, Abby and Jill sluffed and got caught...well I hate to say this, but the other 3 ran and I got in a truck with some guy and he took me back to school. We all got into trouble.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Sure...
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Adams sooooo easy and loved me. Mrs. Henroid..nice name, she was a gem..Mrs. Cribbs. I will NEVER forget her.
12. Where did you sit during lunch? Before we could drive it was in the commons. After we could drive, Subway, Molcasalsa, Java the Hut and Pretzel Maker
13. School Mascot? Eagle.
14. Did you go to homecoming and with who? No, I guess that makes me a nerd.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? High School was a BLAST, but now it is just a good memory!!
16. What do you remember most about graduation? Going to the Cottonwood Country club with my whole senior class all night, watching the sunrise...and then fracturing my foot and driving myself to the Dr.
17. Where did you go senior skip day? Holly and I were MAJOR sluffers..do you see a pattern with Holly :0)...We probably went to the mall with our friends..for sure I was with Holly.
18. Have you gained weight since then? Yes, but I'm workin on it!!! It's funny how I hated my body in High School, now I'd do anything to have that body now!
19. Who was your prom date? No prom date..Jr. Prom I went with Whitney Patton.
20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Already passed, I really wanted to go, but my husband was in Egypt..so I didn't want to go solo..
21. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Study and do a better job at homework. HAVE FUN!!!
Now I tag Holly Huntsman, Dawn Seare, KT Roundy, and Stacie Stevens

3 Love Notes:

Cory and Holly said...

How come all your "naughty" memories involved me? You were just a bad influence! hee hee When can we hang out? I need a GNO!

KT and Lance said...

I'm glad I wasn't the only slightly rebelious one in high school! thanks for the tag, give me a couple days to do it!

kt

Alan and Abby said...

That brought back a lot of memories!